This company are leading UK digital agency embarking on a major transformation to their working practices across their software development teams and to drive a cultural change across the business to agile ways of working.
The organisation are hugely successful, and this change to a more agile culture will help them to continue their growth and development to delivery better products, more efficiently, ultimately delivering customer satisfaction. Their products are B2B/B2C web applications and SaaS products for some of the most well known brands in the UK.
The role is two parts:
1. Work with C-Suite and senior management to change the culture to Agile thinking
2. Work with software development teams (4-5 teams) to work in a more agile/lean way, including delivery methodologies, tools and processes. This will include CI/CD and devops.
This is a great opportunity to be in a highly influential, critical position in an already successful organisation (150+ people). The office is Leeds based but with a very flexible/WFH policy.
Suitable candidates will have the following experience:
- Proven experience working in Agile Coach positions (Ideally Agile Coach certified)
- Expert in Agile in different environments
- Experience delivering successful projects/products using Agile practices
- Experienced assessing and implementing appropriate tooling/practices for a devops, CI/CD environment
- Leadership experience (OKR's)