Are you a Senior DevOps or Platform Engineer who is looking to work with an award-winning innovative tech specialist and be part of a team of creative problem solvers?
If so, then this role could be perfect for you.
We're looking for hands-on platform engineers with deep understanding of the Azure ecosystem to join delivery teams working on some of the most exciting digital programmes around, with clients in a range of industries.
- As an Azure expert, you'll work in small product teams alongside developers, architects, designers, analysts and product owners to deliver automation, tooling and cloud infrastructure.
- Continuous learning is encouraged, so as well as the opportunity to work with some of the brightest and best in the industry, and evaluate the latest technologies, you'll be rewarded for obtaining Azure certifications.
- A hands-on engineer who can comfortably find better, more sustainable ways to solve complex technology problems for some of the world's leading organisations and deliver these solutions to millions of users a day.
- You'll have the expertise and confidence to lead the definition and support of the Azure delivery platform in complex engagements, typically working in multi-disciplinary teams on client site.
- Commercial experience across designing, deploying and managing cloud environments in Azure.
- Experience of containers and container orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes, and AKS.
- Experience of pipeline build/deploy tools such as Azure DevOps, or Jenkins.
- In-depth automation and Scripting using tools such as PowerShell, Python, Bash, Ruby, or Groovy.
- Detailed knowledge of configuration management technologies like Puppet, Chef, SaltStack, or Ansible.
If you don't feel you match with all the above, we're still interested! We have opportunities across a wide range of skill sets and levels in this sector.
Some of the perks:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Industry leading health and wellbeing plan.
- Hybrid working, flexibility between client site, office work and WFH.
- Training opportunities and incentives.
- Flexible benefits allowance - you choose how to spend your allowance (additional pension contributions, healthcare, dental and more)
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
There is flexible salary available for this role typically £60,000 - £70,000 + benefits.