Would you like to work for the region, and UK's most successful businesses in their sector as they grow their data engineering team?
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of different projects, including financial services, retail, energy, Government and utilities sectors?
All projects are real, enterprise level working with very complex data sets and requirements.
We are looking for a specialist software engineer to help build, optimise and maintain data applications,systems and services.
What you'll be doing:
- Using the latest technologies, you will help clients deploy data pipelines and processes in a production-safe manner.
- You will work with highly skilled consultants in a fast-paced Agile environment, delivering modern data platforms into large organisations.
- Work on projects in the cloud, using AWS,Azure and GCP
- Learn about using data services such as Databricks, Data Factory, Synapse, Kafka, Redshift, Glue, Athena, BigQuery, S3, Cloud Data Fusion etc.
- You have a good understanding of coding best practices
- You have experience in writing well tested object-oriented Python.
- You have experience with using CI/CD tooling
- You have a good understanding of design choices for data storage and data processing, focussing on cloud data services.
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive salary range £60-95k (Multiple roles available)
- Flexible benefits allowance – you choose how to spend your allowance
- Industry leading health and wellbeing plan
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
And so much more!!
We are looking for Mid / Senior / Principal level candidate acoss multiple roles.
Please apply for a confidential discussion about the role.