Do you want to use your expertise to make a difference in combating the future of sustainability?
If so, you might want to hear more about this exciting opportunity:
I am the only one working with this Berlin business, I am their sole talent partner for a Green-Tech, SaaS, IoT business that is looking for a Mid-Level Kotlin Engineer.
We are happy to consider experienced Kotlin Engineers, or Java/JVM Engineers who are looking to work with Kotlin.
This is a one-time opportunity to help a company that is directly linked to sustainability & on a journey to make a difference in real estate tech, they are pushing to contribute to the greater good, by making Germany more carbon friendly.
They are significantly funded for this, in the last 8 months alone we've helped them appoint their CPO, a Agile Delivery Manager and 2 senior engineers (the engineers were hired for their brand new team to re-build their platform in Kotlin & AWS). The company is rebuilding their platform to move over to newer & scalable tech that can handle millions of users as they scale their product, to do this they need confident contributors to them.
What they do:
This company provides greener energy consumption technology to their thousands of users in real estate and building management (soon to be millions of live users).
What they need:
1 mid-level developer who is Java / Kotlin skilled
Key skills that would make you successful here:
· You will have good Kotlin skills (or Java and looking to learn Kotlin)
· Ideally have some AWS & Kakfa knowledge
· You would be familiar with working in an Event Driven Environment
· You will be building an environment that gathers tons of data - if you familiar with this, then we would love to hear from you!
· You have a passion for learning new technology and contributing to the improvement of existing tech
Benefits of joining them now:
· You get to be there from the beginning of the new build
· You will quickly move up in the company (Promotions to senior as they are making new hires in 2023)
· You have the autonomy of working under a product focused leader who will teach you things outside of pure tech
· You get to leave your mark on the decisions they make for the future of the business & you helping mother earth while you doing what you love
· You will also get to work in a wonderful team, where they offer you flexibility and your job is secure from lay-offs due to their financial security
If this interests you, don't miss this out on the chance to connect with us to be considered!