Do you want to report into a Leader (Director of Engineering) that places a heavy emphasis on ensuring their team are happy, and able to exceed in their role?
If this sounds like your next career move, then read on!
One of Munich’s most revolutionary businesses are changing the way that we look at health and working-out. Their apps and systems incorporate cutting-edge technology to provide smart-training plans and ensure they are easily accessible for users anywhere, with their revolutionary equipment and software.
This is a great opportunity for anyone with Infrastructure and Coding/Development experience to join a business that provide unrivalled opportunities for progression within their business.
- You will be revolutionising the way that people train/workout/monitor their fitness with game-changing software solutions and implementations.
- You would have the opportunity to work with some of the smartest SREs and Developers in Munich.
- Work (and learn) latest technologies: GoLang, Google Cloud (GCP), Docker, Kubernetes, within highly-available infrastructure environments
- Join a business that has already grown to over 200 people and is continuing to expand
- You will have the opportunity to spend some of your ‘working time’ upskilling and learning new topics that you choose and attend conferences and hackathon events.
Your skills and responsibilities:
- You should have good coding experience (Go or Java)
- You should have strong Linux skills and understanding of networking and troubleshooting.
- You have built/worked with monitoring solutions/tools (e.g. Prometheus/Grafana/NewRelic)
- You will be responsible for breaking down monoliths into microservices – previous experience of this would be brilliant!
- You will be responsible for monitoring the availability and latency of services
- Ideally, you will have experience of working with highly available systems that must be prepared for high traffic and request scenarios.
- You will work closely with the SRE team to ensure the best possible up-time of services/systems, and work closely with the Team Lead.