This role is working for an industry leading SaaS software product organization, and is a key part of their customer implementation team.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for a combination of managing the client side implementation of different products to multiple customers, whilst co-ordinating internal teams/resources to ensure this is completed efficiently.
Customer stakeholders will vary to include Senior level Directors, along with their technology team. Internally, you will work closely with the sales, professional services and technology teams to drive efficiency in the delivery and implementation of the products.
Whilst already a market leading organization boasting some of the largest automotive and supply chain businesses in the world on their client roster, a period of change is being undertaken to modernize. This is a great time to join to have the opportunity to contribute to the future in the way the organization operates, with significant opportunity to influence operations in the US.
To be successful in this role, you will have the following experience:
- Proven previous experience of managing SaaS software projects
- Proven previous experience of delivering customized SaaS products
- Any experience of major vendor technology beneficial (e.g. NetSuite, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Salesforce, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics or Workday)
- Experience of ERP, Fleet, Asset or Supply Chain Management solutions beneficial
- Proven experience of various project sizes, $300k - $3m ideally
The office base for this role is Central Massachusetts but can be predominantly home based with travel to customer sites when required.
Flexibility in working hours will be required to co-ordinate with a globally based team.