We are working with an award-winning organisation that have several immediate requirements to work on approved regulatory projects over the next 24 months.
The best thing about this organisation is that their reputation for being one of the North’s most innovative tech business, is second to none with them having won several awards for the work. And they have an ethos that is all about a modern DevOps mind-set and using the latest in Cloud, Serverless and Microtechnology’s. This means that you will get the chance to use the latest tools in the software engineering world.
What i love about this role is that you get the chance to join a well-established team that are well versed in agile, DevOps and modern coding practices. Meaning you will not be only working with other DevOps engineers, but alongside developers, systems analysts, testers, architects and delivery managers to deliver high quality innovative software.
Technical knowledge and experience:
• Strong knowledge with a programming language e.g. Python or Ruby
• Shell scripting (e.g. BASH)
• Configuration management with Ansible, Chef, Puppet or Salt Stack
• Excellent Linux/Unix system administration skills eg. Centos, Ubuntu
• Building infrastructure as code using Terrform or CloudFormation
• Exposure to continuous integration and build tools e.g. Jenkins, CI/CD
• Use of source code version control e.g. Git
• Understanding of software and infrastructure architecture
***TO NOTE NOT ALL IS ESSENTIAL***
The Salary range for this role is between £40,000 - £65,000 dependent on experience and seniority, with flexible/remote working and a very competitive package.
If this sounds like it might be the role for YOU! Then apply below now...