Product Manager – Leeds (Hybrid) – B2C / Data
Are you a creative, hands-on Product Manager with a passion for building great products for consumers, with data at the heart of how they benefit the users?
Amsource are managing the hire of a Product Manager for one of the UK’s top tech, data & media specialists. They publish and create exciting, branded content by creating the best video, data, audio, editorial and social media experiences imaginable. Your work will have an impact on products viewed by millions of users across the UK.
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll be an integral part of the product team, who share the responsibility for the quality and continuous improvement of the clients’ core publishing products.
- Opportunity to develop and enhance a new core data product.
- Maintain, develop, and enhance the features, UX and technical performance of web-products.
- Ensure products are fit for purpose and work with the business to recognise new opportunities.
- Manage product roadmaps with the CPO.
- Continuous improvement of the data function, with the opportunity to build new products.
- Spot opportunities for cutting edge development of the clients’ products.
The person they are looking for:
- Someone who has worked in, or led, product teams. This could be as a Product Manager or an experienced Product Owner looking to make a step up in responsibility.
- Experienced in product strategy leadership and delivery of digital skills.
- Knowledge and experience of work in a technology/SaaS environment.
- Great Communication skills.
- Any interest / passion in sports data of particular interest
This is an opportunity to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment where you will manage a team of professionals and make a real difference to products used by millions of users daily.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply for a confidential chat about the role in more detail.