Are you a Product Manager who asks "Why" before you do anything else?
Are you a Product Manager who loves the product discovery process, and enjoys talking to customers and figuring out what they really need?
Then this could be the role for you, we have a remote-first tech startup founded in 2020, offering an all-in-one HR-service to their clients, allowing them to hire the very best talent anywhere in the world.
What You’ll be doing:
- Discover new opportunities for growing the client's global talent operating system
- Identify new customer demands & build a business case around them
- Build up rapid software prototypes with a specialized engineering case for a proof of concept
- Gather market feedback on new ideas and prioritize them based on their business value
- Think outside the box and come up with potentially crazy ideas that might change our clients' reality completely
- Get the buy-in from stakeholders for developing your next great idea based on the business case & proof of concept you did
What’s in it for you?
- As a fully remote and completely distributed team, you can do your best work from anywhere you are the happiest
- Opportunities to get to know some of your colleagues at the clients offices
- Competitive salary
- Merit-based culture with substantial growth opportunities
- Trust-based work – organize your own schedule. We want to celebrate results, not hours spent working
- Collaborative team culture where everyone's input is valued
- Subsidized gym membership subscription and other benefits
- Training and development allowance
- Regular company and team events like Summer or Christmas parties, and more!
What you need to succeed:
- 5+ years of product management experience in agile environments
- You love to work in the product discovery process the most and you are very good at talking to customers and figuring out what they really need
- You have significant experience in product management and are versatile in using typical PM tools and processes
- You can convert ideas into technical products easily and have built at least one completely new product or feature before
- You are excited to change how HR departments manage talent internationally
- You are ready to go the extra mile and to take full ownership for your project
- You have gained analytical skills that allow you to question everything, prioritize demands from all departments, and assess impact vs effort
- Excellent command of the English language, Fluency in German is required for this role
If you want to work in an exciting and inclusive team,I doubt there is a better opportunity than this! Please apply to find out more