Product Owner - Salary – £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Do you want to use your Product experience in a fast-paced environment using tech-for-good?
One of the largest health-tech disrupters in e-commerce, who are assisting hundreds of thousands to receive their critical medication each year, are expanding!
Their growing team require the skills of an experienced Product Professional / Owner to lead their multi-disciplinary product team. – Could this be you?
Based in Leeds, they offer a Hybrid work model with 2 days in office and loads of room to grow while using tech for the greater good.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You come from an eCommerce background.
- You will have a keen eye for gaps in the consumer product offerings and be able to fill them in an innovative way.
- Conception through release experience and proven ability to strategize the full lifecycle of product production.
- Confident leader with experience in guiding cross-functional teams.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyse consumer needs and current market trends from an ROI perspective
- Look at what the competitors are doing, looking for new opportunities.
- Look at product requirements and develop programmes to ensure their success.
- Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines.
- Look at new product lines and develop appropriate take-to-market plans.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organisation.
What’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave that increases + plus bank holidays
- Occupational Sick Pay
- Brand new modern office in Leeds
- Contribution to pension
- Employee discounts + 25% discount health and beauty purchases
- Social events all year round
- Free parking
- A Cycle to work scheme.
- Employee Assistance Programme (with Online Health and Wellbeing Resources)
If this interests you or feels like a good fit for your background, let’s have a chat about the details - simply click apply to get the process going!