You will be given more opportunity and potential to learn new technologies, techniques and delivery methods than in the vast majority of organisations in Berlin.
Java and Python are the languages most frequently used, however due to a diverse portfolio of projects there is opportunity to work with many more.
Skills & Experience
- You will have experience in working with one or more of the following languages: Java, Kotlin, Scala, Python, NodeJS, Golang
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker
- Any exposure to automation and provisioning (Terraform/Cloudformation and Ansible/Puppet)
- You will be involved in selecting and using new technologies and implementing best practice
- Working knowledge of process/ practises such as Agile, TDD, BDD, CI/ CD
- English is the main language, however German is also advantageous
Other opportunities with this role include:
- Annual budget for personal learning and certifications (e.g. AWS Solutions Architect)
- Working with companies in Finance/Media/Leisure/start-ups etc.
- Company cover cost of learning German
- Opportunity to work on newest technologies
- Home working possibility
The interview process will consist of 3 stages in total