My client is going through a major digital transformation and have opened a state-of-the-art technology centre in Leeds to support a new development team who will be responsible for onshoring all major systems, review them and refactor and redevelop them.
As the Development Manager, you will work alongside the Architect as the senior management team; both reporting directly to the CTO.
You will be responsible for:
- A team of 10 to 12 people, made up of .Net developers, testers and business analysts
- Full line management
- Ensuring delivery
- Report on delivery
- Complete ownership of SDLC
- Implementation and management of strong software development practices
- Ensuring software is delivered on time and to a high standard
You will have the following experience:
- Have a strong software development background, preferably .Net
- Working knowledge of delivery methodologies e.g. Agile, Waterfall
- Ability to lead from the front and get the best out of your team
- Able to engage with stakeholders and manage expectations
- Excellent prioritisation skills
This opportunity will be hired and on-boarded fully remotely due to Covid-19.