Would you like to work for a company who build a SaaS platform used by over 50% of the Global Fortune 500 companies?
- The role is hybrid. The head office in Leeds will be open if you prefer to go in the office often but you will also be able to work from home a large proportion of the week. At the moment, it’s fully remote.
- They are flexible on salary and are happy to pay up to £30,000
- You can make your lifestyle fit in with work as they offer flexible working hours
- You will get the opportunity to upskill and learn in leading tech including AWS
You will be joining at a very exciting time as due to client demand they are now diversifying their products. There clients absolutely love the current product and are going to have a key influence in supporting the new SaaS platform and current systems. Don’t take our word for it, here is what one client said “This company fundamentally knows our world, and all that knowledge is built into the platform’s capability”
Your responsibilities will be:
- Investigating and responding to queries raised by 1st line support
- Directly resolving the client’s technical issues
- Gathering information related to incidents or issues and determining the root cause of the problem
- Acting as a liaison between the development team and 1st line support
- Collaborating with other areas of the business to provide support to our existing customers
Essential skills and experience:
- Experience working in a technically focussed support role
- The ability to understand technical matters, analyse information and learn quickly
- An aptitude for investigating and solving problems
- Able to get to the root causes of issues through the analysis of logfiles, monitoring & analytical tools and interrogating data
Exposure to any of the following technical skills would be highly beneficial:
To find out more, please apply with your CV. Alternatively, if you’d be interested to find out more but aren’t wanting to initially reply send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a call.